Hey Tri team!

I know what you're all thinking...

"I'm so tired from that spin workout, and we also have swim tonight - how will I go on?!"

dog swimming GIF

well, fear not, I have great news - we will be having the first ever Tri Team Formal!!!

Sunday, February 25th, approximately 8-10pm at the DOC house.

the office party hard GIF

mark your calendars, set an alarm, write a note above your bed - do whatever you need to do to get to this awesome event!

dress your best and come for the dancing, dessert, and great friends ~

patrick star dancing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

please fill out THIS SURVEY

https://goo.gl/forms/0LLH6bg2xKPrBq4g1

to help us with planning ❤

 - there will be more details to come.

thanks all!!

sbr forever

Abigail and Catherine

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON