School House Grads!!!

Come help us kick off Winter Carnival Weekend with friends and free drinks on us, your School House Resident Fellows!

RSVP!!

FUN FAQS:

What's an RF?

Resident Fellows (RFs) are grad students working with the School House Community to bring together graduate students and undergrads by hosting fun programming events throughout the year!

Want to become an RF for the 2018-2019 year?

We can answer your questions at Murphy's!

Is there a dress code?

No, but we encourage you to wear School House gear! We'll also have free School House water bottles! Limited supply- first come, first served!

What is Winter Carnival @ Dartmouth you ask??

For the last 108 years, Dartmouth has celebrated the beauty of winter (yes, even when it's -20) with fun events across campus! So join us on Thursday to kick it off!!

See you Thursday!

Valerie, Rohan, Hassan, and Shivam

To unsubscribe from the SCHOOL-HOUSE-GRAD-STUDENTS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SCHOOL-HOUSE-GRAD-STUDENTS