We have fresh snow again, and you all know what means! Prax sign up here as always.

Because of our schedules, practice times are a bit different -- currently Monday and Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.

On Thursday, we're going to try doing an instruction day; basically, if you don't have much experience or are looking for technique tips and pointers, Matt and I are going to be available for the whole practice to help out. If you're more experienced and want to just come out and ski, you're of course still welcome, but the focus will be on people who are looking to learn.

Also of note, this Friday is day one of the Dartmouth Carnival, so if anyone is going and watching some incredibly high quality Nordic racing at Oak Hill, we'll be taking a group up. I'm not sure what the schedule is for that yet, but we'll figure it out and let you know (and if anyone knows it'd be much appreciated if you blitz us!)

Finally, foco feed tomorrow at 5:30 as ever!

ā¯„captains

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC