Hey potential adventurers!

Did you know that you can get $$$ through Cabin and Trail to help fund your dream outdoor expedition?

Apply to the CnT Adventure Fund!  The application file and more information can be found below.  The deadline for these applications will be due Sunday February 9th at midnight.  All applicants must give a brief presentation (about 5-10 minutes) about their trip to the leader body on the following Monday or Tuesday.

What we'd like from you: A very detailed itinerary, timeline, and budget, along with a reasonable plan for how you will give back to the club.

Please email your applications to [log in to unmask]

We're excited to hear about all the great trips!