Hey DOC!

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the gender discussion on Wednesday.  We had a huge turnout and I heard a lot of really great conversations going on.  In order to learn from this event and move forward into action, I would like everyone to please fill out the following survey about their experience:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqgGGb0mzaXTMU7xRPEcU7pSADvUgNqpKkcq2BlcYEiH_L_g/viewform?usp=sf_link

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/iQ0LIiT3xIMjRfC68GteLZyoovc2uNcnCWMscARAuXG6W6bpHKP8bNY_iZ7Pk3Sd1Iw=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqgGGb0mzaXTMU7xRPEcU7pSADvUgNqpKkcq2BlcYEiH_L_g/viewform?usp=sf_link>

DOC Gender Dynamics Discussion Responses<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqgGGb0mzaXTMU7xRPEcU7pSADvUgNqpKkcq2BlcYEiH_L_g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
docs.google.com
Please fill out this form if you came to the DOC gender dynamics in outdoor leadership discussino

YITOOD,

Lauren Mendelsohn

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html