Hello All!

Many thanks to everyone who ran in the DOC Elections this year! We had a remarkably capable group of students who all have the best interest of the DOC in mind, and it is so wonderful that we have a community that fosters such care. We also had incredible numbers of voters and saw incredible enthusiasm for democracy and the future of the DOC!

That being said, the votes have been tallied and the outcomes are:

DOC Directorate - Spring 2018

President: Laura Hutchinson

Vice Presidents: Lauren Mendelson & Hunter Dominick

Treasurer: Janice Kai Chen

DOC Directorate - Summer 2018

President: Ben Saccone

Vice Presidents: Iris Wang & Hunter Dominick

Treasurer: Ethan Smith

DOC Directorate - Fall 2018

President: John Brady

Vice Presidents: Laura Hutchinson & Lauren Mendelson

Treasurer: Janice Kai Chen

DOC Directorate - Winter 2018

President: John Brady

Vice Presidents: Laura Hutchinson & Lauren Mendelson

Treasurer: Janice Kai Chen

Congratulations to all!

Best,

-DOC President