Hello friends!

This spring Ledyard will be hosting the 2nd ever Dartmouth Explorers Symposium over Riverfest weekend. Events will take place from Friday, April 20th to Sunday, April 22nd, as we start to gear up for Ledyard's 100th anniversary in 2020.

We have an incredible group of speakers lined up who will be presenting on past river adventures, hydropower policy, and the history of John Ledyard and the club. The weekend will also feature a Rauner archives exhibition and a tour of the Olympic Boat Shed - not to mention Riverfest (Wells River Rumble, Macoma Slalom, and Conservation on Tap)!

If you are planning on attending please register at this link, which also has more detailed information on the schedule of events:

  *   http://dartmouth.imodules.com/explorersymposium

If you want to stay up-to-date on Symposium announcements and all things Ledyard check out our Facebook and Instagram pages:

  *   https://www.facebook.com/LedyardCanoeClub/
  *   https://www.facebook.com/LCCRiverfest/
  *   https://www.instagram.com/ledyardo/

We hope to see you all there! Mark the date and spread the word to friends and alumni.

Brian Kunz
Dartmouth College
Deputy Director, Outdoor Programs
PO Box 9