---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam C. Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7 February 2018 at 22:28
Subject: Evaluating interest in WFR course
To: "Rory C. Gawler" <[log in to unmask]>

Kate Royce and I are interested in getting a Wilderness First Responder
(WFR) course running during the upcoming break and/or during the spring
term. If you want to take your skills to the next level and be prepared to
deal with medical mishaps in the outdoors, then this is the course for you!
If you’re interested, please fill out this Google form to let us know:
https://goo.gl/forms/5sOrqfLkQwRbVcqg2

...and then spread the word! The course will only happen if there’s enough
interest. The form also has more specific info about what the course would
cost and how much of a time commitment it would be.

Feel free to contact me or Kate if you have any further questions!

Adam