The Nordic Ski Teams are racing Winter Carnival at Oak Hill for the first time since 2011! We’re hoping lots of students will join us for the festivities at Oak Hill. To that end, we are looking for a few students interested in driving van or microbus spectator shuttles between Robinson Hall and Oak Hill during the races on Friday and Saturday. Times and total hours each day are negotiable, but we’re looking for shuttles to be running from approximately 9:30am to 1:30pm each day.

You must be a College certified driver for vans or buses.

Pay is $20/hour.

If you’re interested, please email Brayton Osgood ([log in to unmask]) for more details.

Happy Carnival!

--
Brayton Osgood ’03
Dartmouth College | Head Men’s Nordic Coach