From: Kara R. Marshak [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 6:04 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Hi Kara! Extending deadline for Rockefeller University at Dartmouth

Hi Sarah,

The students can email me directly or you can send something like the following:

Hello! Are you a senior bio major interested in gap year opportunities before medical school or graduate school?  You've come to the right place!  Rockefeller University is actively recruiting biomedical Research Assistants upon your graduation.  As a Research Assistant, you will:

  *   Conduct cutting-edge biomedical research
  *   Interact with senior scientists who are committed to your mentorship
  *   Learn advanced lab techniques and build strong analytical and technical skills
  *   Present your work at lab meetings, journal clubs, and conferences
  *   Attend a rich program of scientific meetings, lecture and special events
  *   Be a more competitive graduate/medical student

A Bachelor's degree in science is required and preference is given to students who have shown a commitment to research.  We offer all the great benefits you would expect plus a generous tuition reimbursement program and free MCAT/GRE prep.

This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in taking 1-2 years off before attending medical and graduate programs.  As an RA, these students will be given the chance to further their curiosity about science to find out firsthand what research is all about.  Not to mention we have had many Dartmouth grads working and thriving on our campus including Paul Frazel!  Please find a more detailed job description attached.

Applications must be made directly to The Rockefeller University by emailing your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  This opportunity is open to current seniors at Dartmouth.

Kara