Error during command authentication.

Last bump on this -- we need to send in our running order tomorrow, so if you're interested in racing this weekend, please sign up (here) before noon tomorrow. Again, this is the last race that's not 3+ hours away, so if you're interested in racing this winter, this is going to be the weekend to do it!

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC