IALLT Listserv –

Last year over 43,000 educators participated in the Speak Up Survey for Digital Learning, 840 of which were world language teachers. By sharing their experiences and feedback we were able to create a special whitepaper with Blackboard on how K-12 schools and districts are building teachers' capacity and competency to create new learning experiences for students. In addition to that we’ve released multiple infographics on the findings that you might find useful.

Year to year the Speak Up data findings on digital learning continue to be well received and in-demand by the educational community and we need your help to expand upon this research. We understand you are super busy, but if you would take a moment to complete our survey specifically for K-12 teachers we would be greatly appreciative.  Or if you are not a K-12 teacher, please provide your feedback via our surveys for parents of K-12 students or our community survey for the general public. This year we have a focus on digital citizenship, math, and digital content in addition to topics related to technology use in and out of the classroom.

Each year we share the findings with national and state policymakers and at conferences like ISTE. All teachers that participate will be entered to win a $250 Amazon gift card and our drawing to win an ISTE conference registration.

Surveys must be submitted by January 26th at speakup.tomorrow.org.

>>Select your survey from the dropdown, then look up either your school or a school in your community. For more accurate results select your state and enter in part of your school name vs. zip code.<<

To learn more about Speak Up please visit our website at tomorrow.org. To read our 2013 report done with Rosetta Stone, Speaking the Language of the 21st Century: World Language Teachers and their Use of Technology, please click here.

Thank you in advance for your participation and we are looking forward to this year’s results!

Jenny Hostert

Speak Up Operations Manager|949-609-4660 Ext. 17|[log in to unmask]
15707 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 250| Irvine, CA 92618

Like us on Facebook| Project Tomorrow|Speak Up

Follow us on Twitter| Project Tomorrow|Speak Up|Julie Evans, Project Tomorrow CEO

Subscribe to our Blog| Project Tomorrow

Project Tomorrow is the nation's leading education nonprofit organization focused on empowering students to have a greater voice in their education.