Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice on this! We're planning to ski tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday this week. I know some people have 2s on Wednesday and Friday but we're still going to be leaving at 2:30 to get as much skiing in as we can before sunset. However, if you have a 2 and are interested in driving up after 2s to join us, you absolutely should -- there's a spot on the sign up sheet to organize that now. Sign up here!

In other news, we have our first ECSC race this weekend, at Mountaintop Resort in Vermont! It's less than an hour and a half away and is an excellent venue, so this is going to be our most easily accessible race this year and I'd love to bring a big group to it. If you're interested, please sign up on the practice sheet, and I'll send more information about the race as I get it. As always, if you have any questions about racing with us (or anything else), let me know!

Finally, keep joining our Orgsync page if you haven't already! Matt sent out an email earlier today that should have all the info you need in it.

Alec

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC