Our experience, also in Grantham, has been the same as Liz.  When we started up feeding this fall, at first we had only Chickadees.  Now there are practically none, but we now have a huge flock of Juncos.  Today, we had our first Titmouse, along with our occasional goldfinch.  Last year we had many Goldfinches and Chickadees.

Garth Rand