The lodge account keeps getting marked as spam. We're working on it, but in the mean time, you should apply to work at the Lodge. Honestly, you'll love it and it will be an amazing, challenging, heartfilling experience.

--------------------

Off this spring?

Love food and working with your hands?

Want to live in the mountains for a term?

Excited about working closely with a group of people?

APPLY TO WORK AT THE MOOSILAUKE RAVINE LODGE!

The newly-rebuilt Lodge will be opening for its first full season this spring! We are currently hiring crew members for the spring, as well as summer and fall.

We are interested in applicants who enjoy working hard in cooperative group environments.

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask] by January 14th and specify which season(s) you are applying for. Please see attached job descriptions for crew/assistant manager and the information sheet before applying. See our website for more details: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/jobs.html

Feel free to respond to this email with any questions.

Best,
Chachi Riesco '17
Lodge Manager

*************************************************************************************** To remove yourself from this listserv (or any other), login to http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?INDEX=&P=1, go to "Subscriber's Corner" in the upper lefthand corner and check the listservs you want to exile from your inbox. You must remove all aliases and non-Dartmouth email addresses that you have used to subscribe to the list in order to be truly free. Whatever you do, please DO NOT reply all. Cabin&TRAIL cannot be held accountable for any consequences after such an action is taken.

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC