Hey CnT!

Cold weather got you down?

Want some views like this to cheer you up?
Related image

How about this view?
Image result for canyonlands national park

Or this one?
Image result for zion national park

Apply for Cabin & Trail's spring break trips! We are running two Utah break trips this year: one in Zion National Park and one in Canyonlands National Park

Both trips will be from March 13th to March 20th, and are intermediate level trips.

Break trips are open to ALL Dartmouth students, and financial aid is available through the DOC. We encourage anyone to apply, regardless of previous experience.

APPLY HERE by Friday, Jan 18:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy14-KGveTbQcYr7RzPhFnOJszQ4NnlLAR8xL-PoUs4wkXFg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Additional Notes:

*We ALSO may be running a local spring break trip in New Hampshire and Maine- look out for that app coming soon!

**You CAN apply for both trips! Just let us know if you have a preference for one over the other. Feel free to email us if you have questions about which one might be best for you.