Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Welcome back to campus!

Did you miss us?

It may be cold,

But you're not old!

Come to the first Cabin and Trail meeting!

Give friends new and old a New Year's greeting!

It would be quite fine

To see you there (in the Robo basement) at 9!

Or even earlier, at 8:30,

If you want to plan and help lead a hike you think will be purty.

This term is perfect for the trek to your favorite view,

Or to try a mountain that's brand new*!

Come play outside with us!

-Your chairs
(Dru Falco '18 and John Brady** '19)

*At least to you.  According to my rudimentary understanding of the way things work, mountains are really old.

**Composer of this original poem. Small chance of more bad poetry at the meeting tonight. Come make fun of me!

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html