Human Subjects Updates Related to

RAPPORT Questions, NIH Forms E and Budgeting for Single IRB

TO:      NIH researchers with projects that involve the use of human subjects

In follow up to our previous announcements about NIH forms E, human subjects changes, updated guidance is now available on the OSP and CPHS websites.   Specific guidance is posted on the status of changes to federal regulations and proposing and budgeting for Dartmouth as the single IRB.

We realize that the changes are numerous.  Investigators are encouraged to email [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thank you.

Jill M. Mortali

Director

Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College

11 Rope Ferry Road

Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE