Hey all!

In CnT we do something called chubber dates each term, which are not real dates, but just a good way to get to know other people in the club.  This term we are going to do "DOC dates", so that people in different sub-clubs and years can get to know each other!  This is important for making the DOC a more unified and fun community.

Fill out this form to be matched with a DOC date:

https://goo.gl/forms/o1477N6Um7T1lEME2

Once you have been paired with a "date", you should make plans to grab a meal, go for a walk, or whatever you want.  I will get the first round of DOC dates out by Monday, but you can keep signing up as the term goes on.

YITOOD,

Lauren Mendelsohn

DOC VP

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html