It don't get no better than this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 20:43:06
Subject: Apply to work at the Lodge! (deadline extended to Feb 3)

Off this spring, summer, or fall?

Want to do something different with your off-term??

Love food? People? Mountains? The Lodge?

APPLY TO WORK AT THE MOOSILAUKE RAVINE LODGE!

The newly-rebuilt Lodge will be opening for its first full season this spring! We are currently hiring crew members for the spring, summer, and fall terms. Get to know the Lodge and help make it a welcoming and special place for Dartmouth and the greater community!

We are interested in applicants who enjoy working hard in cooperative group environments.

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask] by February 3rd. Please see job descriptions for crew/assistant manager and the information sheet before applying. Links to each document are under the "Applying" section on the website: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/jobs.html

Feel free to respond to this email with any questions!!

Best,

Chachi Riesco '17

Lodge Manager

To unsubscribe from the DOC-SURFING list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DOC-SURFING,SIGNOFF);