Hey team,

https://dartoutclub.smugmug.com/

For those unfamiliar, the DOC's photo archive is an awesome way to:

- Inspire future generations of DOC adventurers. (I know one former DOC
president who said the photos were a big part of him being excited about
the DOC when he matriculated).

- Make slideshows (good for fundraising, trust me).

- Help keep up our social media presence which helps reach both students
and alums (you'll appreciate it once you graduate too).

But we need your help!

Instructions are here: http://doc.dartmouth.edu/wiki/DOC_Photos_Website

Upload your break trips! Day trips! PE classes!

Also, if you are ever looking for a nicer camera, I have not one but TWO
club-owned DSLRs in my office. Take stills and video.

Cool.