It don't get no better than this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 20:43:06
Subject: Apply to work at the Lodge! (deadline extended to Feb 3)

Off this spring, summer, or fall?

Want to do something different with your off-term??

Love food? People? Mountains? The Lodge?

*APPLY TO WORK AT THE MOOSILAUKE RAVINE LODGE!*

The newly-rebuilt Lodge will be opening for its first full season this
spring! We are currently hiring crew members for the *spring, summer, and
fall terms. *Get to know the Lodge and help make it a welcoming and special
place for Dartmouth and the greater community!

We are interested in applicants who enjoy working hard in cooperative group
environments.

To apply, please send a *cover letter and resume* to *[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>* by *February 3rd*. Please see job descriptions
for crew/assistant manager and the information sheet before applying. Links
to each document are under the "Applying" section on the website:
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/jobs.html

Feel free to respond to this email with any questions!!

Best,

Chachi Riesco '17

Lodge Manager