From: [log in to unmask]>Katzenstein, Lisa
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 12:54 PM
Subject: Language Learning Software

Hi Everybody:

I am a Tutor Coordinator in ESOL who also works with world language students in the language lab at Richland College.  I have been asked to find language learning programssuch as Mango, Pronunciator, and Rosetta Stone (all of which we already have used) that could be used when a foreign language textbook does NOT have an online component.  This happens the most often with the lesser taught languages like Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and Italian.  If you have any suggestions plus vendor contact info, I would be most grateful.  Many thanks ahead for your response.

Best,

Lisa Katzenstein

Tutor Coordinator

ESOL Corner

World Languages, Cultures, and Communications

Richland College