Hi Folks!

Maddy Conte ’17 (aka Maddie Thornton), has shared information about a job opportunity at Collective Health in San Francisco.  She and other Dartmouth alumni have worked there and very much enjoyed it. Please read below!  She would be glad for you to connect with her directly with questions

From: Madellena Conte [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 11:08 PM
To: Annette L. Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>; Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunity at Collective Health

Hi Sarah and Annette,

I hope this message finds you well.

Below, I have included information about a job opportunity ay Collective Health. I would so appreciate you sending this out to the HPP Listerv. Let me know if you need any other information.

Best,

Maddy

Hello,

My name is Maddy Conte, a Dartmouth ’17 who currently works as a Member Advocate at Collective Health. Collective Health is hiring and I would love to share this opportunity with Dartmouth students.

Collective Health is a healthcare technology company, based in San Francisco, that is taking a fundamentally different approach to healthcare and healthcare insurance. To learn more about Collective Health, specifically the Member Advocate position, feel free to reach out to me at [log in to unmask]

Below is a description of the Member Advocate position:

https://collectivehealth.com/jobs/apply/80584/

If you choose to apply, please use this referral link:

http://grnh.se/25l17s1

Again, if you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me as I am more than happy to answer any questions and refer applications to the recruiting team.

Warmly,

Maddy

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19