As a further inducement to come to the seminar today, the Dartmouth publicity office will be by to take pictures of our group to document the department activities during the Winterim. Apparently it’s quite unusual among departments to pursue business as usual after Thanksgiving. So the more the merrier.

I took some pictures during Folder Palooza showing the roomful of us laboring away, monkishly, at our illuminated manuscripts, I mean, laptops. That might not be very exciting for PR purposes, however.

Best,

--Chris

Christopher Snyder

Joel Z. and Susan Hyatt Professor of Economics

Department of Economics

301 Rockefeller Hall

Dartmouth College

Hanover, NH 03755