Hi Carol,
Take a look at the sleek, compact Logitech Connect:
https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/conferencecam-connect

We also have two sets of the older version of the Group Video system.  They include a camera and tripod with the speaker phone, connecting module and all connecting wires in a moderate size bag.  Whenever we are called to set up a zoom session in a classroom we grab the bag, set up the equipment and connect in about 10 minutes time.  Here is the link to the newer equipment:  https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/conferencecam-group
The equipment is not cheap, but it is very rugged, and works well.

Harold H. Hendricks
Supervisor, Humanities Learning Resources
Office of Digital Humanities
1163 JFSB Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602-6703
(801) 422-6448