Hello LLTI Colleagues,

We are looking to acquire a camera and some kind of sound system (mic and speakers) to use Zoom videoconferencing for meetings and potentially classes. We're hoping the equipment can be used in conjunction with existing equipment in our classrooms (computer, projector, screen).  We do this regularly in small offices, but would like to get equipment that can be taken to different rooms and that can be used easily by most of us.

As I write up our resource requests, I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations for equipment that has worked well for you.

Thanks!

Carol

Carol H. Reitan, Ph.D.
Distance Ed Coordinator
Ed Tech Dept Chair/Instructor of French
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Avenue, Box A-5
San Francisco, CA 94112
http://www.ccsf.edu/ETD
Distance Learning Quick Links for Faculty