From: Orgass, Hailey
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Yale Neurology Post-graduate Clinical Research Associate opportunity

Hello,

My name is Hailey Orgass, and I am apart of the Yale Neurology clinical research team. With hiring season upon us, we are currently looking for our next post-graduate research associates. We were hoping you would include this short blurb, and attach the longer description of the job, in your upcoming pre-health listservs:

Yale School of Medicine, Department of Neurology
Dr. Sheth is recruiting research associates to join our neurovascular group in July 2018 for a 1-2 year, paid, full-time position. Our group studies the management of patients with stroke and other acute neurologic injuries. We collect information on novel biomarkers, imaging techniques, neurologic outcome assessments, and more. Research associates will coordinate stroke and neurocritical care clinical trials, manage our Yale patient database, and engage in novel clinical research through data collection, analysis, abstract and manuscript preparation, and presentations at conferences. Associates will gain extensive experience with critically ill patients, and learn to work collaboratively with our medical team in a dynamic research enviorment. Highly motivated candidates with a strong academic record and an interest in the neurosciences should apply by completing the application<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSf7-PrSd4Omivx5DUNquK58eyhpwfbNCd5jIN1Inv5vYYDCWA%2Fviewform%3Fc%3D0%26w%3D1&data=02%7C01%7Chealth.professions.program%40dartmouth.edu%7C315a67eb2199411f210708d520651666%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636450540893328467&sdata=n7JTR6sgpZ7HlEGXTwigwtz%2BrG41Wcx7GglC8BzFF5k%3D&reserved=0> and emailing their CV to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis, and strong candidates will be invited to interview.

I have also attached the longer description of this opportunity.

We have always had excellent applicants from Dartmouth, and look forward to continuing that! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,

Hailey Orgass

Post-graduate Clinical Research Associate

Yale School of Medicine, Department of Neurology

15 York St., New Haven, CT 06520

C: 203-737-7629 | F: 203-737-5929