In the middle of the woods, in our dreams
You should see the things we did
In the middle of the storm, in your dreams
We were gonna be with you
So I take my time
Are you ready for it?
~~bass wobble~~

https://youtu.be/oWqg1mPxkUc

Thanks for an awesome season, we can't wait to see you in the Spring! Reservations for Dartmouth Students open January 1!

In the meantime, enjoy this snowy picture of #newlodge

Lots of Lodge Love,
Lodge Crew 17F

--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
The severity of the storms on October 29 washed out the roads that provide access to the Ravine Lodge and the bunkhouses. As the roads are impassable and the weather damage needs to be addressed, the Lodge has been closed two weeks early. It will reopen as planned in the spring. For more information, check out our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!

also, enjoy this super snazzy GIF, detailing the complicated construction process of creating this building!

GIF Credit: Regina Yen