In the middle of the woods, in our dreams
You should see the things we did
In the middle of the storm, in your dreams
We were gonna be with you
So I take my time
Are *you
<http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/220230-Good-Luck-On-Your-Exams.jpg>*
ready for it?
~~bass wobble~~

https://youtu.be/oWqg1mPxkUc

Thanks for an awesome season, we can't wait to see you in the Spring!
Reservations for Dartmouth Students open January 1!

In the meantime, enjoy this snowy picture of #newlodge

Lots of Lodge Love,
Lodge Crew 17F

--
*Moosilauke Ravine Lodge*
*The severity of the storms on October 29 washed out the roads that provide