Good morning triathletes and happy week 8!!!

There’s some exciting stuff happening this week, so read on to make sure you have all the details.

First, the exciting stuff:

TUESDAY: Instead of UVRC, Tuesday’s practice will be our annual Halloween costume fun run!!! Meet on the gym steps at 5:45 pm in your best Halloween costume and we’ll do an easy pace Rip Rd. loop together.

WEDNESDAY5:30 pm talk about triathlon fueling and lifestyle with a Category 1 (top-level) cyclist and professional sports nutritionist in training. This is a fantastic resource for new and experienced athletes alike!

FRIDAY: Pong at Zete, 5-7 pm!!!

SATURDAYNO SWIM!!! Varsity has a meet, enjoy the day off (or blitz [log in to unmask] if you want to run the Run for Pie 5K - sounds like a blast!!!)

SUNDAY: End of term race! The “gun” goes off (aka we say “start”) at 9 am, so plan to arrive at 8:45 am. Details to come from Sonia and Tucker!

Second, a reminder about our practice schedule. On days we have doubles, don’t feel like you have to come to both! Just remember, practice policy is school first, but try to come to as many practices as you can. Also, if the weather is nice and you want to ride rather than spin even though it’s your spin day, that’s totally fine (and encouraged!!). Just GroupMe out to let people know your bikes are available!

MONDAY: 3:30 pm spin, 3:40 pm ride if the weather’s good!
TUESDAY: 5:30 pm UVRC at Hanover High, 6:45 pm strength in Manley 88
WEDNESDAY: 7:00 am strength in pool view room, 3:30 pm spin
THURSDAY: 6:30 pm swim
FRIDAY: 3:30 pm spin, 3:40 pm ride if the weather’s good
SATURDAY: 12:00 swim but not this week!

Lastly, if you signed up for PE credit (you know who you are), we only have 2 weeks and 2 days left of practice. Reminder that you need 13 practices a term to receive credit. If you’re not sure whether you’re covered yet, shoot us a blitz!

That’s all folks, have a wonderful week and see you at practice / at all the other fun stuff we’re doing!!!

SBR
Katie, Brandt, Valentina

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON