The hurricane weather really beat down on the Lodge last night and since the roads are washed out to the Lodge and bunkhouses, we have to cancel Lodgeoween.

We're really sorry for the short notice and if you're already on the list, we'll contact you soon with next step details (but the storm took down our phone and internet lines so please give us some time to grieve and get that all hooked back up).

We'll be reopening in the spring and there will be plenty of parties to be had then!

Xoxo
2017 Fall Lodge Crew

--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
The Lodge will be opening for business on October 15th, 2017. To make reservations, please call us at the in-season phone number. We do not take reservations over email. You can check our availability and get more information on our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC