Good morning Tri team!!

Do you know people/family/ friends who would want to get regular email updates about our team and pictures? Do you?

We need your help to build our Friends of Dartmouth Triathlon list!

The Friends of Dartmouth Tri mailing list helps us keep our friends, alumni, and family up to date with our team and gives them access to gear/ uniform orders. It also helps us fundraise for our race subsidies, space use, gear & equipment, training trip, financial aid, and alllll the other wonderful things that make what we do possible!

1) If you are a current roster member (filled out the powerpoint & have an OrgSync waiver in): your name is on the "current roster"<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckJb2TEAkHo4BcJczAhnB7gzhFEchXO42aWzBd12fSM/edit?usp=sharing> sheet. Please find it and input 1-2 contacts (your parents/ guardians are automatically included in this mailing list). We will be emailing you individually if your name is left blank so please help us out and do this ASAP!

2) If you are a returning member: your name is in the <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckJb2TEAkHo4BcJczAhnB7gzhFEchXO42aWzBd12fSM/edit?usp=sharing> "early fall list"<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckJb2TEAkHo4BcJczAhnB7gzhFEchXO42aWzBd12fSM/edit?usp=sharing>. Please fill out any missing information by your name (indicated by a yellow box). If you have anyone else to add, please include their names in the "current roster" sheet in one of the blank boxes.

3) If you are not practicing with us this term/ an alumnus but want to be included and/or know of people who would want to be included in this mailing list: please add the names & emails to "alumni/ relations" <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckJb2TEAkHo4BcJczAhnB7gzhFEchXO42aWzBd12fSM/edit?usp=sharing> sheet

Thank you so, so much for bearing with us! We can't do this without you and so please do this ASAP!!

Link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckJb2TEAkHo4BcJczAhnB7gzhFEchXO42aWzBd12fSM/edit?usp=sharing

sbr,

Valentina, Katie and Brandt