From: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Abigail Stahl Molenda <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 7:58 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Online curation tools

Dear Florencia,

There are lots of tools out there that do this. Some personal favorites at the moment are Wakelet (https://wakelet.com/), Webreel (http://webreel.com/), and elink.io<http://elink.io> (https://elink.io/). They all have slightly different features, but none of them require you to have an account to view published projects. (Webreel does if you want to collaborate on a reel.) All are free. Wakelet is probably my favorite based on ease-of-use.

There's also educlipper (https://educlipper.net/), which was specifically designed for educational use and has a handy Chrome bookmarkley but has the drawback of automatically having all content be public (and if you do sign-up with Google potentially tied to students' real names). Personally I'm not a fan because of the privacy issue and it's a little to childish feeling for my tastes, but you may feel otherwise.

I hope that's of some help!

Best,

Abigail Stahl
Postdoctoral Research Associate