Hi all!

Here’s a service opportunity in Boston offered 3 TIMES! Day long service opportunities Saturdays: Oct 21st and Nov 4th, and Sunday, Dec. 3rd!! More info from Chris Fay’16 below! Email him asap for more info!

-Your HPP team

From: "Fay, Christopher J." <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

Could you please forward this e-mail to the HPP list?

There is a service opportunity for a Dartmouth student to attend a day long Harvard Kidney Disease Screening and Awareness Program (KDSAP) screening on October 21, November 4, or December 3. Shay Vellanki ’16, Tyler Dillehay ’15, Sam Kim ’18, and I all went to Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School to train with Dr. Li-Li Hsiao and participate in a Harvard KDSAP screening in 2015. A couple Dartmouth students went to Harvard KDSAP screenings during the 2016-2017 academic year as well.

The screenings are a great opportunity to learn more about Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), work with a nephrologist from Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and interact with patients. KDSAP performs screenings in underserved communities in the Boston area, with anywhere from 30 to 60 patients attending each screening.

More information about KDSAP can be found at the following website: http://www.kdsap.org/about-kdsap/

Students interested in this opportunity should e-mail me as soon as possible. I can be reached at: [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Christopher Fay ‘16

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19