THIS WEEK IN CABIN AND TRAIL

The Tripyramids and the New Lodge!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Camel's Hump

When: Saturday 9am-6pm

Why: Spend your Saturday the right way with the amazing Alex and Libby!!

Level : 3, 7 mi round trip hike

Leaders: Alex Hamel and Libby Decker

Cost: $5 DOC, $11 non-DOC

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBONR5_maVS7sfUohq9olOShVAosJr1_o3A6aM8pjv1pTrQ/viewform

What: The CLASSIC Franconia Ridge

When: Saturday the 14th from 8:00 until 6:30

Why: Disappointed you couldn't hike the fifty?? Well, Franc Ridge is objectively the next best thing!! With nine rather strenuous miles, stunning 360 views, and peak foliage, some are calling this a once-in-a-year kind of trip that you don't want to miss.

Level: 4

Leaders: Michelle (Legend) Dundek and Graham Sisson

Cost: $6 DOC and $10 Not-yet DOC

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/8DryGreznFsFMqou2

What: Contra Dancing in Norwich!!

When: Saturday 7:45-11

Why: Contra dancing is a fun New England tradition that gets you out into the community! No experience is necessary; they teach you how each time!

Level: 1

Leader: Rachel Martin

Cost: $0 DOC, $1 Non-DOC+ $6 cash for the dance for everyone

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2JIeZsusQj6U5MsDmEBi34hn8ZxkRcUHs0BR0MPnWp3hLVg/viewform?usp=sf_link

What: Hancocks

When: 8-5

Why: prime opportunity to hit up the Whites and see some peak foliage plus we also go on the Kancamagus Highway and that's just fun to say.

Level : 3.5

Leaders: Ethan Smith and Rachel Kent

Cost: $7 DOC, $10 non-DOC

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHQcM_jiRnFcEhViOoD9aHXFLWSa2O02fI2C0i2CyYxNUEYw/viewform

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Lodgework at the NEW LODGE! With Free Lodge Dinner!

When: 8am-10pm

Why: It's free and who doesn't like moving around wood?

Level: 1

Leader Maddy Kroot

Cost: Free

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9dUu7k-bO50Pfbd6sYUBjtEyYB9fZwE3Cz_jPqNW0z0vgJg/viewform?usp=sf_link

What: Hike to the Tripyramids

When: Sunday 10/15, 8:30-5:30

Why: Great views, great foliage, great company, and two 4k footers

Level : 4 Leaders: Dru and David

Cost: $6 DOC, $11 DOC

https://goo.gl/forms/j7FuKoyIaXrePwgh1

What: Moose Mountain and Four Aces Diner after WOW

When: 5:30-10am

Why: Sam is a really cool 21!!!!

Level : 2, 4 mi round trip hike, chill

Leaders: Sam Lefkofsky and Libby Decker

Cost: $3 DOC, $5 non-DOC ALSO BRING SMALL BILLS FOR THE DINER

https://goo.gl/forms/tLUZKnuIow8S9VDW2

What: Mt. Percival (& Morgan but nobody talks about that part)!!!

When: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Why: Tired of the academic rigor? Needing some extra crunch (other than dead leaves and broken glass on frat row) to power you through midterms? Join the one and only Johnny Sanchez and your '21 heeler, Mary Joy, this Sunday for 5 miles of caves, rocks, and fun on Mt. Percival! This trip will be legen...wait for it...dary!!

Level : 3.5

Leaders: Johnny Sanchez & Mary Joy

Cost: $5 DOC, $9 not-yet-DOC

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZNXX7-qVucm7i36rFuJ81FMIzH44UINl1uTzwBq5FhI/edit

What: Chill trip to Oak Hill where we'll learn to use a compass, build some fires, and make Smore's!

When: 1:45pm-3:45pm

Why: SMORE'S. And if you want to become a leader in CnT - you need to show us that you can orienteer and firebuild!

Level : 1 Leaders: Dev and Laura

Cost: $1 DOC, $2 Non-DOC
Link:
https://goo.gl/forms/vrTmVhQBk2ap3thq2

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: Chill Overnight at Hinman!

When: 8pm - Before 9LX on Thursday!

Why: Because we'll play board games and meet Ricardo the dog and wake up watching the sun rise over the lake!

Level : 1

Leaders: Dru and Iris!

Cost: $1 for everyone!

Link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-Lxs9cU_qL7tvIVj_vZlU6VMG152QMohSl_uYeQouHGU4Ww/viewform?usp=sf_link