Hello all.  I am very surprised that no one has not given a link to Eleni to IALLT publications that describe how to set up a Language Center and given options for that.  Most of these publications are now free as well.

Mes deux centimes, Mike

Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Professor of Romance Languages and Linguistics
Chair of World Languages and Cultures

World Languages and Cultures

Summer Graduate Faculty in Technology and Language Learning

205-726-2747 <tel:205-726-2747> | 125A Russell Hall

www.samford.edu/howard <http://www.samford.edu/howard>/wlac

800 Lakeshore Drive, Birmingham, AL 35229 <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=800+Lakeshore+Drive,+Birmingham,+AL+35229,+US> USA