Hey all,

Just wanted to get the word out - if you are coming to the Lodge for dinner, it's worth packing a tupperware. We would much rather give our leftovers away to appreciative guests than see them go to waste. You can pack up whatever food is left on your table and bring it home and/or ask in the kitchen after dinner about potential leftovers.

Love,
Lodge Crew 17F
--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
The Lodge will be opening for business on October 15th, 2017. To make reservations or with questions, please call us at the in-season phone number. You can check our availability and get more information on our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!