Inline image 1

WHO: You, your classmates, and a prof! To keep dinners intimate, up to 3 students can join 1 professor for dinner.

WHERE: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge - brand new and beautiful!

WHY: Have a delicious meal off-campus, check out our new lovely Lodge, and enjoy the gorgeous autumn mountain surroundings!

WHEN: ‘17F! You can come any night Sunday-Thursday that we have space October 15-November 16. Dinner is served family-style at 6:30 pm.

HOW: Check our availability at http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/reservations.html. Pick a date with your professor.  Call us at (603)764-5858 to make a reservation (we need to know number of participants and dietary restrictions). To receive a voucher to cover the cost of dinner, email undergraduate.deans.office@dartmouth.edu with

  • Full name, DID #, and year of all students attending; full name of the professor and their department

  • Meal date you have confirmed with your professor AND the Lodge

You will then get an email alerting you to pick up your voucher at the Undergraduate Deans Office (Carson Hall, Suite 125).

IMPORTANT NOTES: Funding is limited and our season is short this fall, so we recommend calling as far in advance as possible before we fill up.

Dinner is on us, transportation is up to you.

SPONSORED BY THE UNDERGRADUATE DEANS OFFICE

--
Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
The Lodge will be opening for business on October 15th, 2017. To make reservations or with questions, please call us at the in-season phone number. You can check our availability and get more information on our website http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/ravine_lodge/. Thank you!