What’s up y’all!!

The DMBC is going to Kingdom Trails next weekend. Get stoked.  Kingdom is one of the best trail networks this side of the Mississippi.  We’re going to go rip the place to shreds, burn our legs to the bone, and then chow down on some delicious ice cream.  I highly recommend you join.

We will be deciding between Saturday or Sunday, given unpredictable weather.  Still fill out the google form even if you are only available for one of those days, we will make the final decision as soon as possible!  The trip will be from 10am-8pm.

Due to the nature of the terrain, this trip is not beginner-friendly. Intermediate-expert riders only.

Space is limited; Sign-up here if you’d like to come!!:

https://goo.gl/forms/xopKJD1YCKA136K63

Cheers,
Max

PS: Some videos to get you guys stoked: