Hey y’all!

Rory is leading an intermediate trip today from 2-4pm! Intermediate trips are perfect for those who have been mountain biking before, have some experience, and want to go on a relaxed trip, with a slower pace and breaks.

I’m leading an advanced trip today from 3:45-6:30pm! Advanced trips are for those who have plenty of mountain biking experience and are looking for a fast-paced ride, with breaks and time to relax as well.

SIGN-UP HERE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MKfjTPEHbrx4xTWosErfFSKgnYgNyVA17ZNJX55MDWk/edit?usp=sharing

ALSO, Leaders in Training, if you’re interested in co-leading either of these trips, please reach out to me or Rory!

RYDB,
Max