Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Need 1-2 bowhunters for a Saturday afternoon hunt 10/28. Some archery background is necessary. You'll have to obtain your own NH license and archery deer permit before we go, but we have a compound bow you can borrow. FYI if successful, butchering costs will probably be $50-$100 unless you want to cut it yourself. We have room in the club freezer to store meat before winterim. Camo is recommended. We've seen a lot of deer while scouting, so I have a good feeling about this weekend.

Nick, Philip, Peter

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET