Do you like fall foliage?

Have you ever wanted to see the first sunrise in North America?

PC: Kevin Yang '20

Do you think Maine is a great state?
Image result for bar harbor maine fall
PC: Google

Then come to Acadia with Cabin and Trail!

CnT is going to Acadia National Park on the scenic Maine coast the weekend of 10/27-10/29. Join us for an epic road trip to Bar Harbor, Maine (we promise we're fun!) where we will camp, make S'mores, hike and sunrike, eat ice cream, and so much more!

We will leave campus on Friday 10/27 at 5pm and return late afternoon on Sunday 10/29. The trip costs $25 for DOC members, but financial aid does apply!!

If interested, fill out this short application by 11:59 PM on SUNDAY 10/1.

Blitz Hunter.F.Dominick.20@dartmouth.edu or Katherine.P.Royce.19@dartmouth.edu with any questions!

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html