Hi Triathletes,

So excited to start 17F with y'all.

It's setting up to be an awesome term of training together.

But before we get started we need to take care of some logistical things: Waivers

Follow the steps below. It's super easy, but very important.

Instructions:
1.) Log onto Orgsync using your Dartmouth Net ID ( click "signin/signup", then "sign up with campus ID")
2.) Join Dartmouth Triathlon team (if you aren't already part of our page, you can do this using the search menu at the top)
3.) Click on Forms, and then "Triathlon Club Participation Waiver (valid July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018)"
4.) Enter the pertinent info and submit the form. It takes 5 minutes.

If you submitted a form over the summer (after July 1st) you are all set.
Everyone else: you won't be able to practice unless you've submitted a waiver, so please complete this at latest by the end of this week(9/17) so that you are all set for practices starting next week.
Let me know if you have any questions. I know there will be a lot of info coming at ya this first week, but it's important to get it out of the way promptly so that we can just have fun and train the rest of the term.
Thanks y'all :)

sbr,
--Brandt, Valentina, Katie

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON