What is a feed?
A feed is a wonderful weekly celebration of food and friendship!

When is a feed?
7pm! On Wednesdays! So TODAY!

Where is a feed?
The Rock! 16 Sargent Street! It's an off campus house!

How do I get there?
There will be a walking train leaving from behind Robo at 6:45! Otherwise you can use google maps but walking trains are more fun.

How much is a feed?
It's FREE for 21s! (And $4 DA$H for everyone else unless you cook or wash the dishes)

Who's cooking?
Sean Madden '20 and Matt Radosevich '20!

What are they making?
"Pig and rig" (and vegetarian options! Also cookies.)

What's this about elections?
We'll be electing people for various positions!

Does Will Jelsma even read these emails?
Probably not. Hi Will!

Can you quote Nick Thyr '17?
"Feed/ feed/ feed/ feed/ Feed" (Thyr 4.16.17)
^Actual quote from an actual feeds blitz

Who are these people?
This email is already much too long to go into biographical background information.

Want to get more of these feed blitzes? These are normally sent to the Chubbers listserv, the social listserv for Cabin and Trail! Chubbers is the place to go for feeds, Rock parties, random shenanigans, blitz wars, weird alumni stories, and more! If you're like to be added to this listserv, please sign up on this spreadsheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bqF5oN1oeREnFrXuPCgVlEuCpKQ01TuOx1CQyjHw1k0/edit?usp=sharing

Hugs,
Maddy

*** I will not be able to attend the feed today because I have an RWIT staff meeting but I will be there in spirit reminding everyone to wash the dishes. The dishwasher works! ***