From: Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:09:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Welcome to the CnT listserv!

Hey folks! If you are new to the school, the club, or the listserv, welcome!!! We are so happy to have you. Below is some more information on what goes on in CnT.

Generally: Cabin and Trail is the hiking and trail maintenance division of the Dartmouth Outing Club. We do short and long hikes, trailwork, cabin overnights, and cool activities like apple picking and Dinertoure.

Tuesday @ 9pm: The CnT meeting! Come to get first dibs on trips going out this week, hear news, and meet new people. Usually in Robo basement.

Tuesday @ 8:30pm: The planning meeting! Also in Robo basement, or Robo 110. Meet leaders and plan a trip to go out that week. Learn how to become a leader.

Wednesday @ 7pm: The Feed! A weekly dinner that costs $4 for upperclassmen and is free this term for first years. Walking train leaves from behind Robo at 6:45 to The Rock, 16 Sargent St.

The Weekend: Various trips and fun activities!

Woodsmens Team: Think competitive lumberjacking. Can get you all your PE credits and you get a really nice fleece jacket. Blitz [log in to unmask] for more info.

To sign up for a trip, come to the meetings, or watch out for an email from us with a link to a sign-up page. Most trips cost money (through DASH) to pay for food and gas. To get a discount, become a DOC member! You can do this in Julie's office in Robo.

If you have any questions about CnT or want to become a leader, please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] or your chairz this fall:

Dru Falco, '18 (senior), linguistics major + diner extraordinaire, [log in to unmask]

Dev Jhaveri, '19 (junior), computer science major + cool dude, [log in to unmask]

Love love love

cabin + trail

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html