HEY GUYS!!

If you can't tell, I'm super excited to announce that the DMBC will be traveling to SEDONA, AZ this WINTERIM!!

WOO!!

We got enough funding from the DOC budget meeting to run the trip.  I'm super stoked.  You should be super stoked.  Everyone should be super stoked.

If you want to look like that rider above, please fill out this google form (closes on October 12th):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpO6WV9S-kWo7dh-HHgXJGfqmiAf_VnL6LhjcMyweLeSkwmQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

We have enough funding to bring 8 riders: 2 leaders, 6 trippees. If you are a  leader and would like to co-lead this trip, please reach out to me ASAP.   We are expecting all participants to be riding at at least an intermediate skill level.

The cost of this trip will be $155 for DOC members.  Flights will likely cost around $250.  Financial aid is available for all DOC trips; do not let cost stop you from signing up.

Sign up and let's go shred out west this winterim!!

RYDB,

Max Bond