Hey folks,

I'm the staff advisor to the club. Didn't see answers to these, so in case folks are wondering:

- Bait and Bullet has guns that are used for official club purposes, so you don't need to bring your own.

- That said, if you did bring your own with you, feel free to bring it. You can pick them up at Safety and Security with the leaders when they go over to get the club's guns.

On 20 September 2017 at 17:25, Jacob H. Swenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do we need our own gear or will there be some to borrow?

From: DOC Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]DARTMOUTH.EDU> on behalf of Philip W. Bennett <Philip.W.Bennett.19@DARTMOUTH.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:53:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]DARTMOUTH.EDU
Subject: Shooting Trip 9/29

Hi all,

I will be taking a trip out to the shooting range next Friday the 29th. This is a great chance to learn more about what Bait and Bullet does and how to get involved, especially for 21s. Feel free to forward this email to anyone else you think would be interested.

We will be leaving from behind Robo at 3:30, after 2s, and getting back to campus before 6. We only have spots for 10 people filled on a first come first serve basis. Use the link below to sign up. I will blitz out next week with a confirmation for all the people on the trip.

The cost will be 5$ for DOC members and 7$ for non-members - charged to your DASH account.

Blitz me with any questions.

- Philip

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSer4wCnGYzc8R8aH5X5SEBLGICtHke21Vd7sj9eEYFCSKNUvg/viewform?usp=sf_link

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NjIyIEphY29iLkguU3dlbmJlcmcuMjFAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBET0MtQkFJVC1BTkQtQlVMTEVUIJhJix7E%2FX6d&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET