Hey folks,

I know there was some interest in archery particularly among the '21s.

Bait and Bullet could help with travel expenses if anyone wants to represent the DOC.

~R

From: Stephen Wong [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 3:18 AM
To: Stephen Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: *REMINDER* - Third Annual Ivy Invitational

Dear Fellow Ivy League Universities,

This fall we will be having the Third Ivy Archery Invitational, and Princeton Club Archery is looking forward to hosting you!

As with last year please fill out this form with your preferences for date and category by September 21st so that the official invitations with tournament dates can be sent by October 1st.

As a refresher, this is a USAA standard indoor [60 arrow] tournament where all eight Ivies will be competing in individual categories. For those Universities that do not yet have full teams, individual archers are welcome.

The tournament will be hosted in WaXoBe Archers, Monmouth Junction, NJ during the month of November 2016.

Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hosting everyone again this fall!!

Best,

Stephen Wong

President, Princeton Club Archery

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET