Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey everyone,

Bait and bullet will be running a skeet shooting trip to the range this Friday 9/15. It will be a good opportunity to practice your shotgun shooting (beginners are welcome too), meet other new club members, and ask questions you have about the club

The van will be leaving from behind Robinson hall at 3:30pm -- please don't be late.  We will get back to campus between 5 and 530pm.

There could be some mud on the trail so wear proper shoes. Bug spray and sunglasses are recommended.

We only have 3 OPEN SPOTS because priority was given to 21's. We will email later today to confirm if you have a spot. The trip will cost $5 for DOC members and $7 for non-members (charged to your DA$H account).

https://goo.gl/forms/3b93JvuPfc8BrfXH3

Best,

Nick

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET